Thursday, February 24, 2011

Check Up

So its a decent Thursday morning. I'm here at the desktop in da brib(not my laptop, major issues). I'm just working on the clothing brand. Music is a little out of my mind right now. I'm working hard to get the designs done and put em out for people to give opinions on. I really wanna have feedback before producing the product and it having a bad reception with those that support me.

Lately I haven't really been writing any music aside from a track or two here and there. Just wanna get the mixtape out already. The computer problems backed it up further than I intended and has killed my energy. Now I'm just ready to get it over with. Never thought I would feel this way about my debut mixtape. But these are things that happen. We face obstacles and we must find ways to get around them. And best believe I'm getting around this one.

That's all for now...

-NERD

F.irst C.lass S.ociety

No comments:

Post a Comment