Saturday, March 5, 2011

What Is Next?

Im back on the music. We are in March and the mixtape is already a month behind its scheduled release. But I am past that. It will be dropped this month... very very soon. I have been working on the music for after the release. I am planning on flooding the internet. I am gonna drop track after track after track.

Starting in April, I will begin Flight Intended. Flight Intended will be like a highlight of up-and-coming artist. I will have the artist's bio, website, discography and all major links and pages connected to the artist. If you know any up-and-coming artist that are looking for some exposure, please email me at YoungNovaLegacy@aol.com

Also look out for next week's E.L.I.T.E. WEEK Vol. 10 featuring yours truly on the track. Check out WhiteKnightEnt.com for all of the E.L.I.T.E. WEEK tracks.

- NERD

No comments:

Post a Comment