Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Disgusted

PLEASE, IF YOU FEEL THAT I AM A HATER DO NOT CONTINUE READING THIS AT ALL.


I don't know if I'm crazy or not yet. Please someone tell me if I am or not. Lil B, a new artist in the rap game is getting backed by 1 of my favorite producers, 9th Wonder. Lil B in my opinion is a fake and he isn't even a real MC. Nowadays, people are getting signed because they market to a certain audience and not for their music. I feel this is wrong and although it is a BUSINESS, there are too many fans of music for the labels to do this. People who are really grinding hard to be heard, just to be heard, get no type of ear or recognition at all. This goes for artist like E.L.I.T.E., COJ, Spoken Phor, myself, Legacy, Yankee Boyz and many more. We work harder than almost every rapper that is signed. We make real music and aren't getting any type of respect. So from now on, I'm protesting the artist that I feel haven't even earned a deal.


WARN THESE ARTIST:
Lil B, Waka Flocka, Soulja Boy, Bow Wow, Plies and many more


- NERD
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment