Saturday, March 12, 2011

#NoDaysOff

NEW MIXTAPE!!!!!!

I have started working on my newest project, #NoDaysOff. It is going 2 be just that, a project. I'm going to use this project as a chance to build relationships in this industry. I'm planning on working with many artist on this project. Some are accomplished and others are just starting out. I want to be able to work with everyone. We as NYC artists need to stick together and help each other out. So #NoDaysOff will be the 1st of its kind. I will be releasing a #NoDaysOff mixtape between my big projects. The Love @ 1st Sight is gonna drop and then #NoDaysOff is like the interlude before the next project. All the beats will be either songs I love to listen to or songs I feel I have to do.

Hope y'all are ready for this project. Its gonna be nothing but fun. I'm so excited and cant wait to get this going.

ARTISTS I PLAN 2 WORK WITH: Artist (Affiliation)
Omari (#COJ)
Matty Bank$ (#COJ)
21 Quest (85th)
T-Rav
Dream Team
E.L.I.T.E.
Nero (Shwim Squad)
Rated R (Legacy) (Shwim Squad)
FreshAce (Legacy) (Shwim Squad)
BC (Yankee Boyz)

- NERD

No comments:

Post a Comment